Betty Aldworth and first time guests Heather Sullivan and Ian Larson joins host Shea Gunther to talk about how the ongoing coronavirus pandemic is affecting legal marijuana business and activism as well as the protests surrounding the recent police murder of George Floyd. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Tag Archives | international
Kris Krane joins host Lewis Goldberg to talk about the possibilities of passing cannabis legislation this year, the growing competition between Canadian cannabis companies and U.S. firms, and the very slow evolution of Joe Biden’s cannabis policy. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Andrew Livingston joins host Kris Lotlikar to talk about legalization of marijuana in Mexico, an important recent win for cannabis in a Colorado court case, and the lack, yet again, of any kind of marijuana-related Halloween candy troubles. Produced by Shea Gunther.
News & Links:
• Judge stops MI regulators from enforcing medical cannabis licensing deadline | Marijuana Business Daily
• Judge rules New Mexico’s medical marijuana plant limit is arbitrary | Marijuana Business Daily
Photo: Jason Rosenberg/Flickr
Taylor West joins host Dan Goldman to talk about the upcoming elections as well as how things are going for cannabis reform in countries that are not Canada or the United States. Produced by Shea Gunther.
News & Links:
• Two in Three Americans Now Support Legalizing Marijuana |
Photo: Mrs. Gemstone/Flickr
Adam Smith and Andrew Livingston join host Dan Goldman to talk about Oregon’s legal marijuana industry and its relationship with US Attorney Billy Williams as well as the power flexed by the US in international cannabis policy circles. Produced by Shea Gunther.
News & Links:
• Washington pot industry faces major setback after delivery routes, vehicle data hacked | Spokesman Review
• Jim Carroll Tapped as Trump’s Drug Czar | Leafly
• Aurora Cannabis Invests $103.5 Million for 19% Stake in Liquor Stores N.A. | New Cannabis Ventures
Sponsor: These headlines are brought to you by the upcoming Emerald Conference! If you’re interested in learning about the latest breakthroughs in marijuana science and technology, then you need to be at the Emerald Conference coming up in San Diego, California February 15-16. Use the discount code “MJToday502018” to save $50 off the cost of registering.
Photo: Ian Sane/Flickr
Adam Smith join host Kris Lotlikar to talk Canada allowing medical patients to grow their own, Australia loosening their MMJ laws, and the Vermont state senate voting to legalize. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Published: February, 26, 2016
If the audio player does not show up above,
- “Vermont Senate Votes in Favor of Marijuana Legalization 16-13“
- “Canada court rules medical marijuana patients can grown own pot“
- “Medical marijuana is now legal in Australia“
News Sponsor: Om of Medicine, the most unique marijuana dispensary this side of Ann, Arbor, Michigan.
Photo: Cannabis Culture/Flickr