Dr. Jahan Marcu and Andrea Brooks join host Heather Sullivan to talk about the science of cannabis, the troubling development of the Canna Bumps brand, and what it takes to succeed as a legal marijuana delivery company in California. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Tag Archives | New Mexico
Jeremy Berke and Natalie Fertig join host Kris Krane to talk about the growing acceptance of adult use marijuana in America, the advancement of cannabis legalization in the states, and the historic and cultural importance of this week’s 4/20 holiday. Produced by Shea Gunther.
• Alabama Medical Marijuana Legalization Bill That Already Passed The Senate Heads To House Floor | Marijuana Moment
• Minnesota Marijuana Legalization Bill Approved By Seventh House Committee | Marijuana Moment
Kris Krane, Mike Liszewski, and Jahan Marcu join host Ben Larson to talk about the legalization of adult use marijuana in New York, the new cannabis coalition formed by Snoop Dogg and billionaire Charles Koch, as well as the rise of Delta-8 THC products. Produced by Shea Gunther.
• Mexico Cannabis Legalization Hits Unexpected Snag in Senate | Bloomberg
Taylor West and first-time guest Anne Donohoe joins host Ben Larson to talk about the growing momentum behind progressive cannabis reform, as marijuana-related ballot measures swept the recent elections; the recent robust earners reports from various legal marijuana MSOs; and a check-in on the year 2020 with an eye on 2021. Produced by Shea Gunther.
News & Links:
• Longtime California cannabis czar Lori Ajax is stepping down | (Marijuana Business Daily)
• Cannabis taxes save 350 jobs in Chicago | (Leafly)
Photo: Elsa Olofsson/Flickr
Taylor West and Alex Kreit join host Dan Goldman to talk about the flurry of state governor’s coming out in favor of legalization, the new world of legal industrial hemp, and more. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Photo: Darron Birgenheier/Flickr