In this special episode, host Kris Krane speaks with retired DEA Agent Bob Stutman, who recently wrote in Forbes of his new-found support for marijuana descheduling. Kris and Bob last spoke back in 2006 in a series of debates held in Florida while Kris was working as Executive Director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy, and catch up to talk about Bob’s pivot into a more progressive stance on medical cannabis. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Tag Archives | reform
News & Links:
• Colorado retail cannabis sales already eclipsing record-setting 2019 | Marijuana Business Daily
• Exclusive: Cannabis Review Site Weedmaps Nears $1.5 Billion Deal to Go Public – Sources | U.S. News & World Report
• Canopy Growth shuttering facilities across Canada, abandons outdoor marijuana cultivation | Marijuana Business Daily
Photo: Tom Lohdan/Flickr
Adam Smith and Mike Liszewski join host Kris Krane to talk about the possible resurrection of the SAFE Banking Act while also checking in on the latest Marijuana Primary with an update on the latest Democratic Presidential Candidate Debates. Produced by Shea Gunther.
News & Links:
• Vermont House Approves Selling Weed — But Not Advertising It | Seven Days VT
• USDA Announces Two Temporary Changes To Restrictive Hemp Rules | Marijuana Moment
• MedMen Reports Revenue Of $44 Million, But A Net Loss Of $96 Million | Green Market Report
Photo: Brook Ward/Flickr